New Stable version 0.9.15.3 Available – NOW 0.9.15.5
(the latest version is now 0.9.15.5 after a couple of additional bug fixes)
A new stable version of AllSkEye (0.9.15.3) is now available for download. No great changes but some bug fixes and SDK updates:
- Support for newer ASI cameras (including Mini)
- Bug fix in detection folder management (files not deleted in subfolders)
- Bug fix in image downscale process
- Prevent corrupted files if image archiving is turned on but no conversions or meteor detection is enabled.
- Fix potential problems if ASCOM driver is reporting incorrect bit depth
- Fix bug in colour balance process
Should you encounter any problem please let me know in the support forum.