- Microsoft Windows Operating System Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (Windows XP is NOT supported)
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.2 or higher (see below for details)
Required Drivers / Frameworks:
- Starlight Xpress Camera: SX Camera Drivers (https://www.sxccd.com/drivers-downloads)
- ZWO ASI Camera: ZWO ASI Camera Drivers (https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/software/)
- ASCOM Cameras require the ASCOM Framework 6 (http://ascom-standards.org/) and an ASCOM driver for your camera
Microsoft .NET Framework:
Some Windows operating systems (e.g. Windows 10) should already have the correct .NET framework installed however if you find that the application crashes at application start it is most likely due to the framework not being installed. You can download the framework from Microsoft directly:
The web installer is recommended as it will only install the required components based on your system configuration.
Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package:
Some camera drivers (e.g. Starlight Xpress) require the Microsoft C++ Redistributable Package to be installed on the computer to work. Normally this will already be present but if not, an error will occur when you are trying to connect the camera. If this is the case you can download and install the package from Microsoft directly.
- If you are using the 32bit version of AllSkEye you can download it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328
- If you are using the 64bit version of AllSkEye you can download it from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523